In an effort to get my web site “out there” more, I have spent the last week researching Search Engine Optimization. I submitted a sitemap to Google, and I also created a Facebook fan page for my site. This required me to actually join Facebook, which I’ve been a little resistant to. My wife is pleased.
My new Web site design went online early Friday morning, July 30th. Since then, I have discovered a few issues that need resolved, so I suppose it is still a work in progress. I have also been reading about Search Engine Optimization, so I’m working on an xml Sitemap to submit to Google, as well as a couple of other things to make my site more search engine friendly.