Part II of Creating a Bouncing Ball.
In this tutorial, I demonstrate how to make the bouncing ball more realistic looking.
- Moving Through the Timeline
- Entering Keyframes
- Easing In/Out
- Demonstrating Object Materials
- Using the Free Transform Tool
To create the bouncing ball, please watch Part I of this tutorial: Flash Basics Tutorial #1: Creating a Bouncing Ball
Or download the finished Part I file here.
The first in my new series of Flash tutorials is now live on YouTube. Just click the video or the link below the video to watch it.
In this tutorial, I demonstrate how to create a bouncing ball.
- Using the Oval Tool and Line Tool
- Using the Color Palette
- Creating Symbols
- Inserting Frames and Keyframes
- Using Guide Layers
- Creating Classic Tweens